The following is a list of primary research done on naturopathic medicine. This will be a continuously updated list.
Randomized Controlled Trials
- Seely D, et al. (2013). “Naturopathic medicine for the prevention of Cardiovascular Disease: a randomized clinical trial“. CMAJ. 185 (9):E409-16.
- Cooley K, et al. (2009). “Naturopathic care for anxiety: a randomized controlled trial“. PLos One. 4 (8):e6628.
- Szczurk, et al. (2009). “Naturopathic treatment of rotator cuff tendinitis among Canadian postal workers: a randomized controlled trial“. Arthritis Rheum. 61 (8): 1037-46.
- Szczurko, et al. (2007). “Naturopathic care for chronic low back pain: a randomized trial“. PLos One. 2 (9):e919.
Cost Effectiveness Analysis
- Herman PM, et al. (2014). “A naturopathic approach to the prevention of cardiovascular disease: cost-effectiveness analysis of a pragmatic multi-worksite randomized clinical trial“. J Occup Environ Med. 56 (2):171-6.
If you know of a study that is missing from this list please email submissions (at) brittmariehermesfactcheck (dot) com (replace the at and dot with their respective characters – @, .).